Monday, April 25, 2005

Have you seen them live?

Here is the second useless thing I have done this morning - the first being finding out that I am Bender. It is a music meme. As you can see, I focused on the concerts I saw in high school and shortly there after. My list is a who's who of 80's bands with a few exceptions. Unfortunately or fortunately, I saw a few of these bands multiple times.

I plucked this from A True Jersey Girl's site.

Here is how it works. Copy this list. Leave in the bands you've seen perform live. Delete the ones you haven't and add new ones that you have seen until you reach 25. An asterisk means the previous person had it on their list. Two asterisks mean the last two people who did this before you had that band on their list.

1. Pat Benatar
2. ACDC
3. Ronnie James Dio
4. Sammy Hagar
5. Night Ranger
6. Pearl Jam*
7. Cheap Trick
8. Triumph
9. Rush
10. Eddie Money
11. Journey
12. Blue Oyster Cult
13. Foreigner
14. REM
15. Ozzie Osborne
16. Rolling Stones*
17. Def Leppard
18. Loverboy
19. Counting Crows*
20. Asia
21. Heart
22. Greg Kihn Band
23. Stevie Ray Vaughan
24. J Geils Band
25. Elton John

Ok, now it’s your turn!

No comments: