Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Moved Again

That’s right I have moved again. This time I did not move across the country or even to Europe. I only moved about 15 miles north of my current address. Many of you have asked and here it is...the big news between The Rose and I is we decided to move in together. We made the decision a few weeks ago and have since moved all my personal things into her condo. Although I definitely believe my condo is in the better neighborhood, we decided to move into her place because it is bigger.

We have been living together full time for a few weeks now. I don’t care how long you date someone or how many days a week you spend together, living together is a whole new animal. So far things have gone well, but I am sure that I am not the only one having to adjust to this new living arrangement.

The short term plan is to rent my place -- furnished. We have had it up for rent for a few weeks but have only had a few calls. It is a bad time to try to rent a place, but hopefully we will find someone soon. I put up a web site about my place in case you know someone who might be interested.

Long term, who knows what we will do, but for right now life is good. So if you are looking for me, you can find me in North Bethesda.

Have a great holiday weekend.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Congratulations for you both on the "next" step. I send you the best of wishes and hope your relationship continues to run smoothly!

Unknown said...

That's a nice place you have there. As a former property manager, though, you may want to specify the square footage, bed/bath amounts (unless I missed it somewhere).

Congrats on the two of you moving in together! Ted and I have been living together for about 18 mon. and I wouldn't have it any other way if I'm going to marry someone. It's a huge difference when you're in each other's face 24/7 and you can no longer escape when you're in a bad mood :)