Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Enough About Me

I have been writing about myself a lot lately so I thought I would take a break and write about something different – YOU. I have been thinking lately about how I feel drawn to read certain blogs every day. What make me want to stalk certain writers? What makes me need to read your latest words? If I could describe your writings in one word, which word would I choose. Now I could use the word funny or insightful for all of you, so I won’t. But here is what I came up with:

Bran – Hysterical – Her writing is sooo funny. Some of her posts just cause me to laugh out loud and my coworkers to look at me like I am very strange. BTW – I got an email from Bran last week. She said she is visiting relatives, which is why she has not posted in a while. I hope she comes back soon…I miss her.

MartiniLove – Infectious – Not like that, like laughter is infectious. You can’t help but get drawn into her site. Read it once and you are hooked.

Jasika – Style – Nobody writes with her style and grace. I truly enjoy reading everything she writes. She doesn’t write enough for me, but I guess true artistry can not be rushed.

That Girl – Real – I don’t think anyone writes their real feelings and emotions as well as she does. She writes about real life and doesn’t hold anything back. I love that.

KelBel – Daring – I love that she speaks her mind about work in her blog. That she is willing to start over somewhere else, move and begin again.

AmberLynn – True – I just appreciate that she is true to her faith and true to herself. She seems so genuine and she is also cracks me up.

AnnaLisa – Enigma – She is just a riddle to me and I love riddles. One minute I marvel at how wise she is concerning her daughter and then wonder what she was thinking, reading she shaved her head in high school. I never know what I am going to get there.

CindyLou – Creative – She comes up with the most inventive posts. I think her Dating Game post is still my favorite read so far. I also love that she knows she is an egomaniac and plays on it. Us egomaniacs need to stick together.

V – Exotic – I am not sure if it the Latin blood or the English accent I have in my head when I read her posts. I also love her attitude toward life. All 19 years olds should be blessed with her outlook.

NYCBeauty – Poetic – Everything she writes sounds poetic. Even when she wrote about her cat and the vet, I was still drawn in.

City Gurl – Fascinating – I just find her life fascinating. I think it is because she lives the life I would like to have lived at her age, but you know as a guy.

Sex – Sexy – Come on what other word would describe her writing. Her words ooze sex and I don’t think it matters what she is writing about.

Jess – Intriguing – Maybe it is the Canada thing. Maybe it is that we seem to have little in common. Maybe because she is at the beginning of her life. All I can say is I am intrigued.

If you are not on the list, please don’t take offense. It doesn’t mean that I don’t read your site, it means I got tired of writing this post. Thanks to everyone for sharing their lives with me.

I will continue my narcissistic journey tomorrow when I write the final act (The Decision) to complete my story.

No comments: